Can I set up a private class?
If you are interested in private classes please contact Tony.
What should I bring to a class?
What are the requirements for a Michigan Concealed Pistol License?
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of Michigan and reside in Michigan for at least six months immediately prior to application.
- Successfully completed an appropriate pistol safety training course or class.
- There are other situations where you will not be allowed to have a concealed carry pistol license in Michigan. It is your responsibility to make sure you qualify before taking our classes and also BEFORE applying for a license. You can find more information here.
Note: The county clerk can waive the six-month residency requirement for an emergency license. If you have a personal protection order, if the county sheriff determines that there is clear and convincing evidence to believe your safety or the safety of a member of your family or household is endangered. It can also be waived if you are a new resident and currently has a valid concealed pistol license issued by another state at the time the applicant’s residency in this state is established
Pursuant to MCL 28.426, a CPL may not be issued to a person prohibited under federal law from possessing or transporting a firearm as determined through the federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). Questions regarding the NICS check should be directed to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) NICS Section at 1-(877) FBI-NICS (877-324-6427).